With the New Year around the corner and our resolutions at large, it is common to see an increase in the sales of organizational items. One way to increase the productivity of your business and reduce stress in the workplace and home is to promote the use of organizational promotional items.
Here are some ways your company can align your brand with products that encourage a more organized environment:
- Businesses can raise awareness about the importance of getting organized by developing custom products emblazoned with their logo and passing them out to employees and clients. Promotional notecases will help your clients get organized while reminding them that your brand is helping them do so.
- Planning your next trade show or expo? Personalized convention totes and storage cases can keep you organized even in the busiest tradeshow scenarios. Generate attention for your business while staying organized, clean, and professional. Your customers will be impressed.
- Keep track of your business cards, documents, pens and mobile devices by investing in organization padfolios. These portfolios will help keep you prepared for your next business deal or conference meeting. Personalize your padfolios to increase positive brand awareness.
- Promote your company events all year long with personalized calendars and planners. Your customized calendar will remind your clients of your brand every time they check the date or write in an appointment. Go traditional, or get creative with magnetic calendars and planners. Either way, you will keep clients on task and keep your brand's logo in forefront.
- Office accessories and other promotional products can be imprinted with business logos and messages about January's Get Organized Month. All such products - and many more - are available from one of the hundreds of EmbroidMe Resource Centers around the world.
Continue to boost your brand recognition through January by locating an EmbroidMe Resource Center near you.