Businesses in the automobile industry have a pretty good understanding of their target audience - they're into cars and appreciate car products. But car accessories shouldn't be limited to the auto industry alone.
According to a study done by the Harvard Health Watch, the average American spends 101 minutes per day driving; providing the perfect opportunity for a daily, lasting brand impression. Turns out, auto promotional products are a solid investment for most companies just based on their utility. Here are some of our best ideas for auto promotional products:
- USB Car Adapter: Always handy, USB chargers plug directly into the cigarette lighter outlets found on your dashboard. Universal adapters can charge your smartphone or other mobile devices that use a USB cord. They come in a variety of colors with a flat surface to imprint your logo and information.
- Car Windshield Sun Shade: Keep your cool while you protect your car interior with a sun shade. Advertise messaging for your organization, brand's logo, or your favorite sports team with these easily imprinted items that boldly showcase colors and text. Choose a reflective sun shade for your windshield or a mesh shade to pop-on passenger windows.
- Auto Floor Mat: Additional mats and carpet can make any vehicle, whether a car or truck, more welcoming, providing extra comfort and a clean look. Durable and secure, mats also protect the original flooring of the vehicle. Choose from polyester carpet to Vinyl/PVC heavy-duty items to suit your recipient's needs. Neutral colors of the mats allow imprinted branding to really pop!
- Collapsible Car Trunk Organizer: This practical item not only organizes the junk in your trunk, it organizes itself by folding down when it's not in use. Large compartments can carry your car's essentials, sports equipment and any items you like to keep with you in case you need them on-the-go. It saves space but still has a large area to screen print your promotional message.
- Travel Adventures Highway Kit: Bring peace-of-mind to your loyal clients and partners with a promotional emergency highway kit. Emergency booster cables encased in hardy bag can be easily brought along to camping trips or kept stored in the trunk. Select your colors, logo and messaging to be emblazoned on the front to align your business reputation with reassurance and reliability.
These items are a good way to solidify a business opportunity and show appreciation for those who mean the most to your company or organization. Order some mats for the trucks that handle your shipping, or highway kits for your sales team that is constantly traveling, or consider a trunk organizer for parents who volunteer in youth sports. Visit your local Resource Center to find auto promotional products available in your area today.